Mutant Bear level 1
(Based on Coalition Ursa-warrior)
Attributes: I.Q. 11, M.E. 12, M.A. 10, P.S. 22, P.P. 14, P.E. 19, P.B. 9, Spd 24 (running), 5 (digging)
Hit Points: 120
Weight: 870 pounds
Height: 7 feet
Armor Rating: 12
Natural Abilities: Sense Psychic and Magic Energy 20% (20 ft. not using powers, 200 ft. using powers), Sense Supernatural Beings 40% (Tracking 15% - 100 ft. not using powers , 53% - 1000 ft. using powers), Common and strong scents 43% (100 ft), Identify specific odors 26% (25 ft.), Track by smell alone 20% (every 500 ft.), Natural Climber 60%/40% (plus bonuses), Natural swimmer 50%, Sprinter (x2 Spd for 1D4 minutes), Sensitivity to Ley Line energy.
Combat: 4 (H2H Expert)
Panda Bonuses (already factored): +1 to strike, +1 parry, +5d6 HP, +1d6x10 SDC. Attibutte bonuses +1D6 IQ, +2 PP, +1D6 MA, +1D4 PB, +30% climb ability; Bite does 2D6 MDC (supernatural strengh), +4 roll, +3 vs Horror factor,+1 vs. psionic, +1 mind control, +4 vs Disease, +8% vs. Coma/death, +2 vs. magic/poison, +3 pull punch, +2 roll.
Attacks per melee: 4
Bite: 2D6 M.D.C.
Punch: +1 strike (2D6 MDC - 6D6 MDC Power punch)
Restrained Punch: +2 strike (4D6+6 SDC)
Psionics (Major, save 12+): Ectoplasm (6/12), Ectoplasmic Disguise (12) .
R.C.C. Skills: Speak American 80%, Radio: Basic 55%, Running (8 mph for 9.5 miles), Land Navigation 46%, Wilderness Survival 40%, WP Energy Pistol, WP Energy Rifle, WP Heavy Energy, WP Blunt.
R.C.C. Related: Pilot: Hovercycle 75%, Identify Plants and fruits 35%, Fasting 50%, Prowl 25%.
Secondary Skills: Camouflage 20%, Lore: D-Bee 25%, Basic Mechanics 30%, First Aid 45%.
Background: Created and breed by the Coalition, Panda Warrior flee from the military to live a life more attuned with their animal origins. He went to the lowland forests of the Midwest where he met his now-best-friend, a rogue Faerie Bot D-Bee called fiddle-needle.
Faerie Bot D-Bee level 1
Attributes: I.Q. 13, M.E. 12, M.A. 16, P.S. 4, P.P. 11, P.E. 12, P.B. 7, Spd 5 (running)
Hit Points: 22
Weight: 3 pounds (Robotis sphere 70 lbs)
Height: 10 inches
Natural Abilities: Sharp vision, nightvision 300 feet (91.5 m), and natural polarizing lens, Natural Mechanics (see Psionics) who can soup-up most machines to run/move/fly 10-20% faster, and
figure out how to use and operate most machines, including Techno-Wizard devices, as well as take apart machines, make repairs and put them back together three times faster than a human. Only artificial intelligences and computers seem to puzzle them; -35% when working on them and cannot hack computers.
Faerie Bot D-Bees use a variant form of Techno-Wizardry to make and run their own flying bio-spheres/vehicles/hoverrobots. Although not hily one with their flying capsules, there is a failsafe system in place that causes the sphere to self-destruct when the designated pilot is killed. The self-destruct mechanism burns out al1 interna1 systems, releases any P.P.E. reserve, and the machine crumbles into a pile of junk,
wires, and dust. This is done to keep their technology from falling into the hands of the people they are studying and prevent their technology from influencing that of the Earthlings. They understand all Earth languages via a TW language translator of their own unique design, and any verbal response has an artificial and radio broadcast sound to it. When outside their floating bubbles, the beings speak an incomprehensible
language in a small, squeaky voice. Their tiny size gives them an automatic Prowl 50%.
Combat: 4 (H2H Expert)
Bonuses: +1 initiative, +1 strike, +6 pull punch, +4 roll, +2 vs. possession, +3 vs. Horror Factor,
Attacks per melee: 4
Magic: Can cast the following spells, but at half the normal strength, range and duration: Globe of Daylight (2), Ignite Fire (6). Fuel Flame (5), Fire Bolt (7), Call Lightning (15), Energy Bolt (5), Energy Field (10), Impervious to Energy (20) and Manipulate Objects (2+), Armor of Ithan (10), Cloack of Darkness (6). All spells have the same limitations as the Techno-Wizard O.C.C. Has all the basic Techno-Wizard O.C.C. Magic Powers and TW Construction abilities.
Psionics (Master, save 10+): Empathy (4). Object Read (6), Mind Bolt (varies), Telemechanics (10), Telemechanic Mental Operation (12) and Telemechanic Paralysis (20).
R.C.C. Skills: Anthropology 45%, Basic Electronics 50%, Basic Mechanics 60%, Computer Operation (60%), Computer Repair (45%), Cybernetics: Basic (35%), Field Amorer (60%), General Repair & Maintenance (65%), Jury-Rig (45%), Land Navigation (51%), Language and Literacy: Alien 98%, Language: American, 60%, Math: Basic and Advanced (65%), Navigation (60%), Radio: Basic (65%), Sensory Equipment (50%).
R.C.C. Related: Automotive Mechanics 35%, Mechanical engineer 35%.
Secondary Skills: H2H Basic, Gambling 30%
Equipment: Faerie Bot Vehicle:
- Spherical shape and the size of basketball.
- Has two or three primary arms. One is suitable for lifting, carrying and articulated work; i.e. hightech,
robot utility arms and hands. Equivalent P.S. of 15.
- 2 sensor antenna.
- 4 extendable and retractable tool appendages, 2 with interchangeable heads of various types, i.e. screwdriver, pliers, wrench, scissors, clamp, drill, soldering iron, fiber optic scanner, camera, etc., and 2 with specialized functions: laser cutter and plasma torch.
- 1 electrical blaster light weapon (2,000 feet; does 2D6 M.D.)
- Tow line with hook and grapple, 30 feet length, 500 lbs test strength, but anything above 300 lbs slows speed of the sphere by 25%.
- Universal Language Translator able to translate all languages with 93% accuracy, and allow the D-Bee to speak back in the proper tongue via loudspeaker or radio.
- Directional, narrow and wide band radio transminer and receiver; 100 mile range. The Faerie Bot vehicle can be hailed and controlled via radio and psionics.
- Multi-Optics system.
- Proximity alarm to alert the pilot inside; sounds when a moving object (including missiles and people) is within 10 feet.
- Unknown power supply (perpetua1 motion machine); unlimited.
- Unknown hover and propulsion system (anti-gravity o magic?).
- Flight Capabilities: Hover stationary, land on the ground, and fly. Maximum Speed: 150 mph, but cruising speed is typically 10-30 mph. Maximum Altitude: 60,000 feet and is capable of surviving and navigating
through outer space if it ever made it into the void.
- The vehicle's means of propulsion is completely silent and has a Prowl ability of 60% when flying or hovering (75% when trying to be unseen, and 90% if hiding, concealed and motionless).
- Underwater capable: Maximum Speed: 60 mph riding the surface or underwater. Maximum Depth: One mile.
- Vehicle M.D.C. by Location:
Legs (2) - 12 each- Self-Repair Capability: Approximately 40 M.D.C. can be restored without any actual repairs by the pilot. Any additional damage requires the pilot to make repairs and will require time and parts. If the vehicle is completely destroyed, it will take the little person piloting it 1D4+6 months to rebuild it.
Main Arms (2-3) - 20 each
Secondary Limbs and Tool Appendages (1-4) - 10 each
Main Body - 120; its small size and speed make it -3 to strike even with a "Called Shot."
Sources: WB13 Lone Star (Based on Ursa-Warrior, pg. 72), WB30 pg. 76.